The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
of 1996 requires health care providers and agencies to adopt federal
standards for security, privacy and electronic health-care transactions.
Effective document imaging and management plays a crucial part in
compliance as well as reducing man-hours and improving your bottom
Our company provides a wide variety of medical recordkeeping, management
and archiving systems from Laserfiche and SMEAD. Our systems can
provide immediate benefits to your office:
- Scan, store, retrieve and distribute your paper and electronic
- Manage active/inactive medical records, claims, billing statements,
enrollment forms EOBs, handwritten notes, prescriptions forms
and much more...
- Improve efficiency and patient care by giving multiple staff
members concurrent access to patient records
- Reduce costs for office and off-site storage by storing millions
of pages in a few square feet
- Protect patient privacy: designated HIPAA compliance officers
can administer security with easily configured document access
- Integrate with your existing financial applications and electronic
medical record system
- Leverage the Internet by giving physicians, nurses and patients
secure Web access to medical records if appropriate
"Our most important requirement was the ability to find the
documents we needed quickly. LaserFiche will pay for itself in reduction
in staff and easier access to information. In the long term, it
will also save us in filing cabinets and physical storage space.
Our only regret is that we didn't do this sooner."
Director of Operations
Bellevue Woman's Hospital
Guide to Document Imaging - PDF,
See a partial list of others who are using our system (PDF downloads)
for Medical Billing, Health
Care, and in Medical Clinics.